I was in the mood to experiment a little last night with a breakfast cookie recipe involving oatmeal, raisins, and bananas.
I don't know if I can really call this a recipe because the measurements will vary based on the size if your hand. So here goes:
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
1 scoop of French vanilla protein powder
Approx. 1 cup of oats (you can feel this out for your desired consistency)
2 handfuls of raisins
1 handful of flax seeds
1 handful of chia seeds
1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Mash bananas in medium bowl.
2. Add protein powder and stir well.
3. Add oatmeal and stir.
4. Add the raisins, chia seeds, and flax seeds and stir together.
5. Add cinnamon to taste
6. Put on cookie sheet by spoonfuls (mine made 11 cookies)
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the edges start turning brown.
8. Let cool and enjoy!
I store these in the fridge but you could make bigger batches and freeze them as well. They may be a little sticky when you take them out of the fridge or freezer.